miércoles, 24 de junio de 2015

Will Tell - The Will Tell Compilation Volume Two (Time Will Tell) (2000)

VBR

1. I C O N - Blasphemy
2. Pumpkin Head - Tango And Cash
3. Block Mcloud - Block.com
4. Mr.Metaphor - Live For The Public
5.Thirstin Howl III - I Wanna Watch  Featuring – Unique London
6. The Bad Seed - They Love Me
7. Will Tell And I C O N - Y2K Bug
8. Rack Lo - Rich Man, Poor Man
9. The Brooklyn Academy - Throw It Up  Featuring – Jean Grae
10. Bishop -I Declare War  Featuring – I C O N
11. Thirstin Howl III - Skill Or Be Skilled  Featuring – Rack-Lo  Scratches – P.F. Cuttin
12. Meat Pie - Make Your Money
13. I C O  N - Those Were The Days  Featuring – Bishop, Pop , Will Tell
14. Rah Da Raw - The Raw War Trilogy
15. Pumpkin Head - Do It
16.The Bad Seed - Hard 2000
17. Bishop - Die In The Middle
18. Langston Hughes - Is There Tomorrow  Featuring – Cola Black
19. C Rayz - This Is Goodbye