viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

Lord Finesse - The Remixes: A Midas Era Retrospective (2016)


CD1:
 01. DJ Premier: From The Beginning
 02. Return Of The Funkyman (Lord Finesse Remix)
 03. Yes You May (Lord Finesse Remix feat. Percee P, A.G.)
04. Hands In The Air, Mouth Shut (Lord Finesse Remix)
05. Here I Come (Large Professor Remix)
06. Keep The Crowd Listening (DJ Premier Remix feat. A.G.)
07. Slave To My Soundwave (DJ Muro Remix)
08. S.K.I.T.S. (DJ Spinna Remix)
09. Kicking Flavor With My Man (Lord Finesse Remix feat. Percee P)
10. Check The Method (Lord Finesse Remix)
11. Fuck 'Em (Lord Finesse Remix)
 12. Praise The Lord (Lord Finesse Remix)

CD2:
13. Return Of The Funkyman (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
14. Yes You May (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
15. Hands In The Air, Mouth Shut (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
16. Here I Come (Large Professor Remix Instrumental)
17. Keep The Crowd Listening (DJ Premier Remix Instrumental)
18. Slave To My Soundwave (DJ Muro Remix Instrumental)
 19. S.K.I.T.S. (DJ Spinna Remix Instrumental)
 20. Kicking Flavor with My Man (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
 21. Check The Method (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
22. Fuck 'Em (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)
23. Praise The Lord (Lord Finesse Remix Instrumental)